Illbruck FM310 Pro Gun Foam
The FM310 Pro foam is our number one selling foam. Ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints. What makes it so popular with our customers is it's low expansion when it's gunned out. It gives the user total control and improves accuracy and minimise's wastage. It's tack free in 10 minutes and can be cut or trimmed within 60 minutes. It forms a strong bond to concrete, timber, brickwork, stone, plaster, fibre cement board, PVC and polystyrene.
- 8 out of 10 stars
- Sealing/Fixings Windows and Doors
- Ideal for filling, sealing and insulation of joints and gaps in a variety of building and construction applications
- Low post expansion improves accuracy of delivery, reduces foam wastage and minimises cutting time
- Forms a strong bond to concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, fibre concrete, metal, PVC and polystyrene
- Rapid curing formulation: Foam is tack free within 10 minutes, and can be cut or trimmed within 45 minutes
- Composition - Polyurethane Foam
- Fire Classification - DIN 4102-1 B3
- Yield - 46 litres
- Water Absorption - EN 16090.2 kg/m²
- Application Temperature: Canister+10°C to +30°C
- Application Temperature: Ambient-10°C to +35°C
- Density - LAB 015 15 - 25 kg/m³
- Tack Free Time - LAB 00110 minutes
- Cutting Time - FEICA TM 1005 45 minutes
- Loading Time - 24 hours
- Compressive Strength (10%) - FEICA TM 101145 kPa
- Elongation at Break - ISO 52717%
- Thermal Conductivity - EN 1266736 mW/m.K
- Maximum Acoustic Rating - EN ISO 140-1 : 2005-0360 dB
- Service Temperature - Short Term: -40°C to +130°C Long Term: -40°C to +90°C
- Storage - Store in shaded dry conditions between +10°C and +25°C. Store canisters upright. The product is contained in a pressurised container - observe storage instructions and do not apply heat
- Shelf Life - 12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers.
In the Box:
1 x Illbruck FM310 Pro Gun Foam
Please see each manufacturers Warranty & Repair information below
If you have any issues or faults with any products received from Toolden please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Shipping & Returns
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty:
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers we will advise you of the nearest repair agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer’s warranty – please remember to register your item on the manufacturer’s website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for further information.
We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process, it is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your Account page. This will show all completed orders and from here you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select your preferred method of return