Faithfull Prestige Stainless Steel Cultivator Ash Handle
Faithfull Prestige Stainless Steel Cultivator Ash Handle (FAIPRESCULSS)
- The Faithfull Prestige Cultivator is ideal for loosening compacted surface soil around shrubs and plants. Also for cultivating soil to kill weed growth.
- It has 3 narrow pointed tines made from rust-resistant stainless steel.
- The polished stainless steel finish provides improved resistance to rust, humidity and alkalis in the soil.
- They easily cut through soil, breaking it up and reducing weed growth.
- It is also useful for clearing leaves and other debris from beds and between plants.
- Fitted with a long handle made from European Ash, supplied from FSC® sustainable resources.
- These are then stained for protection against the weather. With heavy-duty strapped, double riveted, deep socket for added strength to provide the best in performance and durability.
- The Prestige range of garden tools are manufactured to the highest standard using the finest materials available, to produce a high-quality and reliable product.
- Designed for use by both the professional and enthusiastic home gardener wanting that something special.
- All Prestige products are covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Overall Length: 1560mm
If you have any issues or faults with any products received from Toolden please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Shipping & Returns
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty:
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers we will advise you of the nearest repair agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer’s warranty – please remember to register your item on the manufacturer’s website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for further information.
We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process, it is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your Account page. This will show all completed orders and from here you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select your preferred method of return