Makita DRT50Z Brushless Router/Trimmer Body only
Always enjoy free shipping in the UK on orders over £50
Makita DRT50Z Brushless Router/Trimmer Body only
The Makita DRT50 18v LXT Li-ion Brushless Router / Trimmer. The Makita Brushless motor is precision engineered to be up to 50% more efficient than a comparative model. Without brushes in place to apply friction a Brushless motor can produce a greater measure of torque per weight. With more torque at your disposal less power is required for day to day use, adding to the motors efficiency and extending the products overall lifetime as maintenance becomes less of an issue. Features include variable speed control dial with constant speed control, LED job light, push button with lock on/off. The Makita DRT50 are dust extractor compatible via the dust extraction nozzle so the user is able to enjoy a dust free working environment.
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Variable speed control dial.
- Constant speed control
- LED job light
- Push button with lock on/off
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Aluminium base for higher durability and accuracy
- Aluminium housing
- Shaft lock
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Voltage - 18 v
Collet Capacity - 3/8" and 1/4"
Noise sound pressure - 78 dB(A)
Plunge Capacity (Trimmer) - 0 - 40 mm
Plunge Capacity (Plunge) - 0 - 35 mm
No Load Speed - 10,000 - 30,000 rpm
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting MDF - 4.5 m/sec²
Vibration no load - 2.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 2.1 kg
In the box:
MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE (TYPE 4)
Dust nozzle for trimmer base
Hex wrench x2
Template guide for trimmer
Shipping & Returns
Toolden offer free delivery on all orders over £50 to UK addresses. Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available through DPD. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers. All customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged or unwanted:
- Please contact us within 7 days. If the item is damaged and we will uplift from you. If it is unwanted you will need to send this back to us with a copy of your invoice and reason for return. A replacement/refund will be issued to you once the items have arrived back and inspected in our stores.
- If you do not contact us within 7 days of purchase we will direct you to your manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty:
- Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers we will advise you of the nearest repair agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer’s warranty – please remember to register your item on the manufacturer’s website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for further information.
- We do not accept return of damaged items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
**Extended Xmas Returns Period**
Any items purchased after December 1st 2017 will be eligible for 60-day unopened, unused returns. This gives you peace of mind when buying gifts this holiday period, knowing that even if you don't get it quite right first time we'll help you sort out the perfect gift.
Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process, it is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your Account page. This will show all completed orders and from here you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.