Redeem FREE Milwaukee products after purchasing selected Milwaukee Power Tool kits! Below you can see all the available redemption offers, and the process of how to claim your free product after purchasing a qualifying power tool kit.
Qualifying Products: M18FPP3K-502B, M18FPP5M-502B, M12FPP2G-202X, M18 FHSAG125XPDB-552X, M18FCS66-121C, M18FCOS230-121, M12FMT-422X, M12FPP2AQ-202X
FREE Gift: M18 B5, L4FL-201, M12B2, M18HB5.5, M18FHSAG125XPDB-0X, M18FHSAG125XPDB-0X, M12B6, L4FL-201, M12B2
1. The Milwaukee Redemption ("Promotion") is promoted by Techtronic Industries UK Ltd, whose registered address is 1st Floor, Unit 3 Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Lane, Marlow, UK, SL7 1HZ ("Promoter").
3. The Promotion begins on 5th October 2020 at 00:01am and ends on 30th November 2020 at 11.59pm (GMT) ("Promotion Period").
4. Participants who purchase, either in store or online from one of the participating retailers listed in Annex 3 ("Participating Milwaukee Retailers"), a brand new Milwaukee product listed in Annex 1 within the Promotion Period are entitled to submit a claim for this Promotion. Participants can only make one claim per Qualifying Product purchased, however if Participants purchase two (or more) Qualifying Products in one transaction (or in separate transactions) during the Qualifying Period, Participants can make two (or more) separate claims.
5. All claims must be received by 11:59pm (GMT) on the 28th December 2020 ("Redemption Date") in accordance with the claims process set out below in order to eligible for this Promotion.
6. All Qualifying Products must be new and genuine Milwaukee products purchased from a Participating Milwaukee Retailer. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, and purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers that are not Participating Retailers, including sales on online retailers' websites (e.g. Amazon) as well as products imported from outside the EEA or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Promoter in any way will not qualify for this Promotion.
7. The Promotion is limited until stocks last (minimum 1,000 gifts to be redeemed) valid qualifying claims that the Promotor receives only and at least the first 1,000 participants who submit a valid qualifying claim will be awarded with a new, retail packaged Milwaukee product as specified in Annex 2 ("Gift"), subject to availability of the Gift. Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that all materials promoting the Promotion are removed from the websites and shop floors of Participating Retailers, and from the Promoter's website. The Gift is subject to the manufacturer's standard warranty.
8. The Gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash, credit or product alternative available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Gift of the same or greater value.
9. The Promotion is applicable to residents of the UK and Ireland who are aged 18 years or over at the beginning date of Promotion [5th October 2020]. Deliveries will only be made to addresses in the UK and Ireland. If a Qualifying Purchase is made in the UK and Ireland by a Participant that is resident outside the UK and Ireland, this entry will be void. The Promotion will be void and non-applicable where prohibited by law and where it is necessary to do so.
10. Employees, officers and directors of Promoter and its affiliated companies are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Any such entries will be deemed as void.
11. Proof of eligibility may be required, and Gifts may be withheld until Promoter is fully satisfied the above criteria are met. Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
12. The Promotion is only available to consumers and participants who purchase a Qualifying Product from a Participating Milwaukee Retailer (Annex 3).
13. Applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will not be eligible. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
14. Tools Kits created by dealers are not eligible for redemption claims. Qualifying products must be original Milwaukee product as outlined in Annex 1 (“Qualifying Products”).
15. This promotion does not apply to any no-listed Milwaukee products during the campaign or any products purchased outside of the promotion period.
16. This promotion does not apply to products purchased from; Amazon, eBay, Mano Mano and other third-party online marketplaces.
17. To claim this Promotion, once participants have purchased a Qualifying Product within the Promotion Period, a claim form must be completed and submitted online before the Redemption Date using the following link: www.milwaukee.redemption.co.uk. Participants must upload a full legible copy of the purchase receipt as part of the claim. The uploaded proof of purchase must display all required information, being the model number and/or description of the Qualifying Product, the price paid for the Qualifying Product, that the Qualifying Product was purchased from a Participating Retailer, a picture copy of the barcode on the receipt, [the EAN/barcode number] and the date of purchase.
18. Participants must submit their claim within the specified promotional redemption period. Any claims submitted before or after the Redemption Date will be invalid.
19. Once a participant has submitted their claim, an email acknowledging receipt of the claim will be sent to the email address the participant has provided, which will include details of the claim and a claim number. If your claim is successful, your Gift will be dispatched within 28 working days of the claim submission date. Your Gift will require a signature on delivery. If there are any queries with your claim, or more detail is required, you will be contacted on the email address provided within 28 working days of the claim submission date. If you do not receive your Gift within 28 working days of your claim submission date, please contact Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, address and claim number.
20. Any claims made in respect of Qualifying Products that are subsequently returned to the retailer for a full refund are deemed void, and the Participant must immediately notify Promoter at email@example.com to cancel the claim and return the Gift at their own expense to the Promoter's address above.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify with a Participating Retailer the eligibility of all claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that it did not return the product within the period of 30 days from the date of purchase. The Promoter recommends that participants retain their packaging for the Qualifying Product until they have received their Gift, just in case validation is required. Participants acknowledge that the Promoter may contact Participating Retailers for such purpose. Claims for returned products, bad faith or fraudulent entries or claims that otherwise do not meet the terms under this Agreement, will be invalidated and the participant will not receive a Gift.
22. All claims must include the participant's full name, email address, telephone number and a valid delivery address in the UK and Ireland. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failures or damage of any kind, to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone or post will not be accepted. Incomplete claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with this Agreement.
23. Online entry is free however internet connection and mobile data rates may apply to the participant. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the participant's individual internet service provider and shall be the responsibility of the participants only. Promoter holds no liability to entrance costs.
24. The Promoter will deliver gift to the specified UK and Ireland address. If Promoter’s chosen courier cannot successfully deliver as it is an invalid address or non-compliance of claimant and the gift is subsequently returned to the Promoter, then one further delivery (two total) will be attempted before the responsibility and cost of delivery of the gift becomes the sole responsibility of claimant. The claimant will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make this arrangement.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any disruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
27. In accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or modify this Promotion. If such modification or suspension occurs, Promoter will post a notice of such on Promoter's website as soon as is practically possible.
28. To the extent permitted by law, Participants agree to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Gift. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
29. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
30. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by any law or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
31. This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.