Sealey AL539B Autel EOBD Code Reader - Electrical & Battery Tester
The AL539 & AL539B are the ultimate automotive analysers that combine a multimeter, scope, starter test and EOBD code reader. Fast and easy access to any vehicles EOBD diagnostic codes, establishing cause of illuminated engine check light (MIL). Features built-in data library with lookup functions. Clear, concise DTC generic definitions displayed on screen. CAN Enabled tool retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes. Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze-frame data. Live display of O2 sensor data which can be stored and played back. Can be updated via web-based downloads and will link with a PC. Patented, One-Click I/M Readiness button to eliminate drive cycle guesswork. Supports new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007), troubleshooter code tips and repair information to identify root cause of the DTC, so saving time. Auto-ranging automotive diagnostic multimeter with volts, current and resistance. Scope function to visually test component signals, with the added benefit of maximum/minimum volts, frequency and duty cycle displayed. Starter test function allows testing of the battery and charging system. Internal battery back-up for off-vehicle data review/analysis. Supplied with operating instructions, CD, USB cable and test leads in storage pouch. The AL539B has the same features of the AL539 but also includes the addition of battery clamps for non-load battery testing.
- The Autel AL539B ultimate automotive analyser that combine a multimeter, scope, starter test and EOBD code reader
- Fast and easy access to any vehicles EOBD diagnostic codes, establishing cause of illuminated engine check light (MIL)
- Built-in data library with lookup functions
- Clear, concise DTC generic definitions displayed
- CAN Enabled tool retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes
- Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze-frame data
- Live display of O2 sensor data which can be stored and played back
- Updateable via web and will link with PC
- Patented One-Click I/M Readiness button to eliminate drive cycle guesswork
- Supports new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007), troubleshooter code tips and repair information to identify root cause of the DTC, so saving time
- Internal battery back-up for off-vehicle data review/analysis
- Model No AL539B
- Brand: Autel
- Nett Weight: 1.90kg
- Application(s): All Petrol 2001on and Diesel 2004on OBDII / EOBD compliant vehicles
- EOBD Code Reader Features:
- Function Description: Function Application:
- Works with all (Petrol 2001 onwards and Diesel 2004) OBDII / EOBD compliant vehicles: Yes
- Scans for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) - The cause of the Engine and Transmission 'Malfunction Indicator Light' (MIL): Yes
- Scans for pending DTCs: Yes
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 & U10) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3 & U1) DTCs: Yes
- Turns off MIL light, clears DTCs and resets monitors: Yes
- Displays DTC definitions on screen: Yes
- View freeze-frame data: Yes
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions): Yes
- Patented One-Click I/M readiness button (emissions): Yes
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN): Yes
- Supports CAN and other current EOBD Protocols: Yes
- Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 - 2007): Yes
- Reads live ECU/PCM data stream: Yes
- Displays live O2 sensor data: Yes
- Graphing function for live data: Yes
- Read, store and playback live sensor data: Yes
- Performs 'modules present' test: Yes
- Print out data via PC - Compatibility; Vista, XP, Win7/8/10: Yes
- Update software via the internet - Compatibility; Vista, XP, Win7/8/10: Yes
- Built-in EOBD library lookup: Yes
- Troubleshooter code tips and repair information guide: Yes
- Multimeter (Voltage & Resistance): Yes
- Multimeter (Amps): Yes
- Scope with Max., Min., Frequency, Duty Cycle: Yes
- 12V Charging and battery starter test: Yes
- Battery test ranges: CCA; DIN, SAE, IEC, EN
What is included:
- 1 x Sealey AL539B Autel EOBD Code Reader - Electrical & Battery Tester
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.