Festool 561553 TS55REBQ-Plus 240v Circular/Plunge Saw in Systainer 4
With Festool TS55 circular saw not only is your work accurate and particularly time-saving, you also get more out of your circular saw for longer than you do from a conventional saw. Sawing complex light cut-outs or apertures is no problem for circular saws. As long as they are made by Festool, that is.
The electronics and mechanics of the saw are designed for the lowest possible wear. The intelligent electronics and the stable magnesium die-cast construction contribute considerably to the exceptionally long life of the TS 55. The alloyed material and the ribbed construction make the magnesium die-cast plate high-strength and particularly stable.
The TS 55 does not just saw dead-straight, it also saws to the correct depth. Thanks to the accurate depth stop, you can set the depth to which you want to saw right down to the millimetre. This is particularly useful for demanding jobs such as repairing parquet floors. The TS 55 is not just a professional like any other: it is a professional with depth.
Features and Benefits:
- The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
- Maximum flexibility thanks to flat housing for minimum wall distance
- Even more precise thanks to angle setting with snap-in points and indentation (-1° and/or 47°)
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Good view of scribe line and saw blade thanks to the new flush and moveable viewing window
- Improved dust extraction thanks to the new shape of the extraction duct
- Simpler operation with the double cutting depth scale (with/without guide rail)
- More benefits: splinterguard, FastFix, play adjustment without the need for tools, quick brake, etc.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
- Power consumption - 1200 W
- Idle engine speed - 2000-5200 min-1
- Saw blade diameter - 160 mm
- Inclination - -1 / +47 °
- Cutting depth - 0-55 mm
- Cutting depth at 45 degrees - 0-43 mm
- Cutting depth at 45°/90° - 0-43/0-55 mm
- Connection Ø d/e - 27/36 mm
- Weight - 4.5 kg
In the Box:
- 1 x Fine tooth saw blade W48
- 1 x Splinterguard
- 1 x Flag window; vision panel
- 1 x Operation tool
- 1 x SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
Shipping & Returns
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty:
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers we will advise you of the nearest repair agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer’s warranty – please remember to register your item on the manufacturer’s website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for further information.
We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
**Extended Xmas Returns Period**
Any items purchased after December 1st 2018 will be eligible for 60-day unopened, unused returns. This gives you peace of mind when buying gifts this holiday period, knowing that even if you don't get it quite right first time we'll help you sort out the perfect gift.
Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process, it is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your Account page. This will show all completed orders and from here you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select your preferred method of return