Bosch 06019J2270 Professional Brushless Combi Drill & Impact Wrench Twin Pack 2 x 4.0Ah Batteries
The Bosch 06019J2270 Professional Brushless 18V Twin Pack contains GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill and GDX 18V-200 Impact Wrench. Both models are extremely powerful, with optimum run time and service life thanks to their fully brushless motors. Bosch GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill Driver is part of the latest generation entry-level Brushless tools from Bosch Professional which offer higher efficiency - without the price tag. The GSB 18V-55 is currently the only entry-level combi drill with a brushless motor and a metal chuck. It's compact and lightweight, yet powerful and robust for tackling mid-range applications with ease. Bosch GDX 18 V-200 Impact Wrench / Driver is ready for all applications thanks to the 2 in 1 bit holder, ¼” internal hex and ½” square drive.
Features & Specification:
GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill
- Powerful performance with speed up to 1,800 rpm and torque up to 55 Nm for fast work progress
- Compact and lightweight for perfect handling, even in confined/awkward spaces or overhead
- An entry-level first - Brushless motor for maximum performance and efficiency, and a longer service life - 100% maintenance free
- 2-speed gearbox and variable speed by trigger - tailor the speed and torque of this Bosch 18V brushless combi drill to the application and material
- Reverse rotation for removing screws
- Another entry-level first - All-metal chuck ensures the best possible torque transfer and is extremely robust (more hard-wearing than standard plastic chucks)
- Metal gearbox for increased robustness
- Auto-lock chuck for tool-free bit changes
- Soft grip for comfortable handling and better grip
- LED job light for a clear view when working
- Belt clip/hook for convenient hanging
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 28
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 55
- Torque Settings: 20 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Base-mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1800
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-450
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / Autolock / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 8
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 35
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-27000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: Not Rated
- Overall Length (mm): 189
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.3
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: Yes
GDX 18V-200 Impact Wrench
- Forward and reverse rotation for inserting and removing screws
- Ergonomic design with a soft grip for increased comfort and reduced fatigue upon use
- LED light for maximum precision, even in darker areas
- Variable speed for easy and precise control of the rpm
- Electronic Motor Protection: the motor shuts off when it's overloaded, overheated or blocked for a long lifetime
- Brushless motor ensures extensive tool lifetime and longer battery runtimes
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Torque: 200 Nm
- LED Job Light: Yes
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M4-M14
- No-Load Speed: 0 – 1100 / 2300 / 3400
- Impact Rate: 0 – 2300 / 3400 / 4000
- Head Length: 147 mm
- Weight (w/o Battery): 1.17 kg
- Motor: EC Brushless
- Bit Holder/Shank: ¼” Hex; ½” Square
- Sound Pressure Level: 95 dBA
- Sound Power Level: 106 dBA
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dBA
What is included:
- 1 x GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill
- 1 x GDX 18V-200 Impact Wrench
- 2 x GBA 18V 4.0Ah Batteries
- 1 x L-BOXX 136
- 1 x GAL 18V-40 Professional Quick Charger
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.