DeWalt DCK206M2T XR 18V Combi & SDS+ Hammer Drill Twin Pack with 2x 4.0Ah Batteries
The DeWalt DCK206M2T is a popular 18V XR lithium-ion twin kit including 2 speed compact combi drill (DCD785), SDS+ hammer drill (DCH253), 2x 4.0Ah batteries, multi voltage charger and TSTAK VI Kitbox.
Features & Specification:
DCD785 Combi Drill
- 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver featuring XR 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- 14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip improves user comfort
- Li-Ion battery backs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
- Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Voltage: 18V
- Power Output (W): 350
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 23
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 60
- Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 38
DCH253 SDS Plus Hammer Drill
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- 4.0Ah 18 Volt Lithium Ion battery, delivers high performance, long life and maximum runtime
- Best in class vibration, 6.6m/s reduces user fatigue and maximises operating periods
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Battery: 4.0Ah XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Power Output: 400Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-1200rpm
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1J
- Blows per Minute: 0-4500bpm
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 24mm
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Length: 301mm
- Height: 202mm
- Width: 85mm
What is Included:
- 1 x DCD785 Combi Drill
- 1 x DCH253 SDS+ Hammer Drill
- 2 x 4.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x Multi Voltage Battery Charger
- 1 x Side Handle for DCH253
- 1 x Depth Stop for DCH253
- 1 x TSTAK VI Kitbox
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.