MakiMakita DLX2131JX1 18V Twin Pack with 3x 3.0Ah Batteries
The DLX2131 Twin Kit from Makita will replace the DLX2012 Twin Kit and contains models DHP482 and DTD152 with 3 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries. The DHP482 18V LXT Combi Drill from Makita is a compact and precise power tool for the professional or DIY enthusiast. It features an all-metal gear construction for extra high transmission durability as well as an electric brake and variable speed control trigger.
You will find this an extremely comfortable drill to use with its ergonomic soft grip handle and lightweight design. Model DTD152 is a cordless impact driver powered by 18V Li-ion battery and developed for main applications such as tightening of self-drilling screws or light duty machine screws. Model DHP482 is a cordless hammer driver drill that has been developed as the successor to the model DHP456 and the DTD152 has been developed as the successor to the model DTD146. Supplied in a Makpac type 3 connector case.
Features & Specification:
DHP482 LXT 18V 2 Speed Combi Drill:
- Variable 2-speed, reversible motor
- Incorporates Makita's new battery protection system that provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 21 clutch settings deliver up to 480 in. Lbs. of torque
- All metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- Ultra-compact design (only 7-3/4" long)
- Twin led jobs light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- Voltage: 18V
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 36
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 62
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1900
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-600
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 38
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-28500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9000
- Overall Length (mm): 198
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.5
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: No
DTD152 LXT 18V Cordless Impact Driver:
- Electric Brake
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- High rotation speed
- One-touch bit installation
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- Belt clip
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4" Hex)
- Machine Screw: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt: M5-M12
- Coarse Thread: 22-125mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-3500 ipm
- No Load Speed: 0-2900 rpm
- Max Tightening Torque: 165Nm
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: 10.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
What is Included:
- 1x DHP482 Combi Drill
- 1x DTD152 Impact Driver
- 3x BL1830 3.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1x DC18RC Charger
- 1x Makpac Type 3 Case
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.