Milwaukee M18 BPP2C-402 18V Twin Pack with 2x 4.0Ah Batteries
The Milwaukee M18 BPP2C-402 Twin pack contains the 18V M18 BPD Compact Percussion Drill and the 18V M18 BID 1/4in Compact Impact Driver. The pack also comes supplied with 2 x M18 B4 REDLITHIUM-ION 18V 4.0Ah Slide Battery Packs, 1 x M12-18C Multi Volt Charger and 1 x Kitbox.
The M18 BPD Drill is a compact, high performance percussion drill that measures only 198mm in length, making it ideal for confined spaces. Its high performance 4 pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maintaining the power to weight ratio. It has a full metal gear box delivering maximum performance and long life, with a 13mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
M18 BID 1/4in Compact Impact Driver is superb value and is ideal for working within confined spaces with it measuring at just 140mm in length. The impact driver has a high performance 4-pole motor which delivers maximum power to weight ratio.
Features & Specification:
18V M18 BPD Compact Percussion Drill
- Compact percussion drill measuring only 198 mm in length, making it ideal for working in confined spaces
- High performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio
- Full metal gear box delivers maximum performance and long life
- 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention
- 18 stage torque adjustment for maximum flexibility
- 3 stage mode selector allows the user to switch between rotary, screw drive and percussion modes quickly and easily
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- On board fuel gauge and LED light
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries
- Chuck: 13mm
- No Load Speed: 0-450/0-1,800/min
- Impacts Per Min: 28,800/min
- Max Torque: 60Nm
- Capacity: Wood: 38mm, Steel: 13mm, Masonry: 16mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
18V M18 BID 1/4in Compact Impact Driver
- Milwaukee high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
- REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- Heavy duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque.
- Hex drive with click lock for single hand loading of bit.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light.
- Flexible battery system
- Impact rate (ipm): 0: 2450/0: 3450
- Max. torque (Nm): 180
- No load speed (rpm): 0: 2000/0: 2750
- Sound power level [dB[A]]: 104.8
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 93.8
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Vibration screw driving [m|s²]: 12.3
- Vibration screw driving uncertainty [m|s²]: 2.77
- Voltage: 18V
What is Included:
- 1 x M18 BPD Percussion Drill
- 1 x M18 BID 1/4" Impact Driver
- 2 x M18 B4 REDLITHIUM-ION 18V 4.0Ah Slide Battery Pack
- 1 x M12-18C Multi Volt Charger
- 1 x Kitbox
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.