Milwaukee M12 CH-602X 12V Fuel Sub Compact SDS Plus Hammer with 2x 6.0Ah Batteries
Milwaukee M12 CH-602X FUEL™ SDS Plus Hammer offers superior power to weight ratio in its class with Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to three times longer motor life and up to two times more power. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
Has 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility and optimised hammer drilling of 6 - 10 mm (Max 13mm). Has a low vibration value of 4.3 m/s², an on board fuel gauge and LED light. The 43mm neck size is compatible with M12 DE dust extractor.
REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers twice the run time, up to 20% more power, twice the battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies. Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability. Flexible battery system that works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries.
- Industry's first brushless compact 12V rotary hammer with 1.1 Joules (EPTA), 0 - 6575 bpm & 0 - 900 rpm
- Exceptionally low vibration value 4.4 m/s² can be used for 8 hours in a day
- Will drill over 60 50 mm x 6 mm holes per battery charge
- Superior power to weight ratio in its class with brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 3x longer motor life and up to 2x more run time
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- Optimised hammer drilling up to 6 - 10 mm (max 13 mm)
- 43 mm neck size - compatible with M12 DE dust extractor
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
- Article Number: 4933451907
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Blow energy [EPTA][J]: 1.1
- Full load hammer action: 0 - 6575 bpm
- Max drilling steel: 10mm
- Max. drilling concrete: 13mm
- Max. drilling wood: 13mm
- Max. drilling wood| steel| concrete Calculated: 13 / 10 / 13
- No load speed: 0 - 900 rpm
- Optimised drilling capacity in concrete: ⌀ 5.5 - 12 mm
- Vibration drilling (m/s²): 4.4
- Voltage: 18V
- Sound power level (Lwa)(dB(A)): 95.5
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Sound pressure level (Lpa)(dB(A)): 84.5
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Vibration drilling into concrete uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
What is Included:
- 1 x Milwaukee M12 CH-602X 12V Fuel Sub Compact SDS Plus Hammer
- 2 x M12 B6 Battery packs
- 1 x C12 C Charger
- 1 x HD Box
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.