DeWalt DCN660D2 XR 18V Cordless Brushless Second Fix Nail Gun with 2x 2.0Ah Batteries
The DeWalt DCN660 Second Fix Nailer is the latest in DeWalt's highly rated nailer range. The DCN660 is a 16 gauge nailer that uses the brilliant 18V XR brushless motor to make it smaller and lighter than its predecessor DC618. The DCN660 is powered by DeWalt's 18V Li-Ion battery, this provides the power to match that of AC corded or compressor powered air nailers. The DCN660 doesn't require the use of gas making it an easy to use, and the ability to fire up to 4 nails per second into soft (63mm) or hard (50mm) wood makes it the ideal choice.
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology
- Brushless motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Tool free stall / jam clearance minimises downtime
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental discharge of fastener
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Nail Length: 32-63 mm
- Nail Diameter: 1.6 mm
- Magazine Angle: 20 °
- Magazine Capacity: 110 Nails
- Firing Actuation: Bump & Sequential
- Power Source: Cordless
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Collation Type: Stick
- Fastener Type / Gauge: 16 Ga
- Width: 96 mm
- Height: 302 mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 3 kg
- Noise LWA / KWA, 1s, d: 92/3
- Noise LpA / KPA, 1s, 1m: 81/3
- Vibration emission value ah: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
What is included:
- 1 x DCN600N 18V Cordless XR Brushless 2nd Fix Nailer
- 1 x DE9883 24" Large Duffel Heavy Duty Tool Bag
- 2 x DCB183 18V 2.0Ah XR Li-ion Battery Pack
- 1 x DCB112 Lithium Ion Battery Charger 10.8V, 14.4V, 18V
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.