Festool 561459 PS 300 EQ-Plus GB TRION Pendulum Jigsaw 720W 240V
The TRION pendulum jigsaw – thoroughly robust, powerful and ergonomic. The patented three-way saw blade guide with parallel adjustable carbide jaws guarantees absolute precision while the splinter guard reduces reworking. And, with perfect ergonomics and an ideal centre of gravity, the TRION is also easy and safe to operate with just one hand.
- High-quality drive components give longer service life
- Perfectly balanced for effortless one-handed operation
- FastFix rapid-change system for easy saw blade changes
- Brilliant cutting power (MMC electronics)
- Patented three-way saw blade guide for cutting precise angles
- Improved splinterguard, no reworking
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
- Stroke rate: 1 000 - 2 900 min⁻¹
- Power consumption: 720 W
- Weight: 2.40 kg
- Pendulum cover adjustment in stages: 4.00
- Cutting depth in wood: 120.00 mm
- Cutting depth in NF metals: 20.00 mm
- Cutting depth in steel (soft): 10.00 mm
- Inclination: 0 - 45 °
- Sawing chipboard: Total vibration average, Ah 4.50 m/s²
- Sawing chipboard: Uncertainty (noise) K3.00 dB
- Sawing chipboard: Uncertainty (vibration) K2.00 m/s²
- A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA83.00 dB(A)
- Sawing chipboard: A-weighted sound power level, LWA94.00 dB(A)
What is included:
- 1x TRION Pendulum Jigsaw PS 300
- 1x Plug-It 110v Power Cable
- 2x Saw Blades
- 1x Splinterguard
- 1x Dust Extraction Adaptor
- 1x Systainer SYS 1 T-LOC Carry Case
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.