Makita LS1019 260mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw 1510W 240V
The Makita LS1019L 10” 110V Compound Mitre Saw with Laser guide comes in a better compact size and offers excellent capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction. A unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity. The saw mitres 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
The saw is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. The user also benefits from a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. For improved dust extraction it has an improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or extractor (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminium base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
- Increased capacity for up to 12" crosscuts at 90°
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Less weight (26.1 Kg) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Large-sized aluminium base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Mitres 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right
- Positive mitre stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
- Integrated upper and lower tall fence system offers added rigidity for more precise mitre and bevel cuts
- Ergonomic rubberised horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Replaceable stainless steel mitre scale features large and easy-to-read markings
- Easy-to-read double bevel scale for more precise adjustments
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
- Easy blade changes for increased efficiency
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation
- Easy one-touch slide lock for convenience
- Simple 90º turn-of-the-knob mitre angle lock/unlock mechanism
- DXT (Deep and Exact Cutting Technology)
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Max mitre range: 60 - 60 º
- Max mitre cut at 90º: 68 x 310 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Max bevel range: 48 - 48 º
- Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 101 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input Wattage: 1510 w
- No Load Speed: 3200 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 26.3 kg
What is included:
- 1x LS1019 240V Mitre Saw
- 1x Vertical Vise (122854-6)
- 1x Dust Bag (122852-0)
- 1x Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- 1x 45T Efficut Blade (B-64624)
- 1x Hex Wrench (781044-6)
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.