Festool 574561 EHL65 EQ Plus 110v Planer in Systainer 2 T-Loc
The Festool EHL65 EQ Plus 110v Planer weighing just 2.4 kg and with a compact design, the EHL 65 electric planer is not only the lightest and lowest one-handed planer in its class, but also the most powerful. 4 mm planing and 23 mm rebate depth and excellent surface finish thanks to the unique spiral blade with pulling cut. With SoftGrip handle and cutting depth adjustment, single-button operation and non-slip ridges on the housing for a secure hold. This means that the planer can be guided effortlessly, whether it's horizontally or vertically, with one or two hands, with the left hand or right hand. In short: It's ergonomic. Fast. Precise. The one-handed planer for professionals.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect handling: Weighs only 2.4 kg and is extremely handy: compact design, softgrip, additional ribs on the handle. The lightest one-handed planer in its class – rests snugly in the hand, even in a vertical position
- Protects your health: Silent and clean. The spiral blade not only improves planing results, but the planer operates more quietly. The dust extraction system can be attached to the left or right
- Powerful performance: 4 mm planing and 23 mm rebate depth – no other planer can match that. With stepless cutting depth and spiral blade for the highest surface quality
- Infinitely variable chip depth adjustment and spiral blade for high surface quality in diverse application areas
- No interruptions – thanks to quick blade change with automatic adjustment the timely and complex task of adjusting the cutting diameter is dispensed with
- Trimming work
- Assembly work
- Planing carcasses, trim, skirting, infill panels, doors, etc.
- Applications where convenient one-handed operation is required
- Power consumption: 720 W Rotational speed: 15600 min-1
- Planing width: 65 mm
- Planing depth: 0-4 mm
- Max. rebate depth: 23 mm
- Connection Ø d/e: 27 mm
- Noise at idling speed: 77 dB(A)
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- 1 x parallel side fence
- 1 x operation tool
- 1 x SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
*Please note that 110V machines require a transformer plug and are not suitable for standard 240V UK sockets. Please see our range of 240V products for domestic purposes.
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.