Metabo KHE5-40 110v SDS Max Combi Hammer Drill
The new SDS Maxx combination hammer from Metabo: KHE 5-40. Fast and continuous working thanks to a high impact power of 400 J/s and VTC electronics for constant speed under load. Metal gear housing and a high performance motor with optimized hammer action provide high longevity and reliability, coupled with the Metabo MVT (Metabo Vibration Technology) offers maximum operator safety and comfort.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system and side handle to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user's health
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Optimum heat dissipation and low weight thanks to magnesium die cast gear housing
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive if the drill jams for safe working
- Wear indication for the carbon brushes shows when the carbon brushes are due for replacement
- Torque - 95Nm
- Drill diameter in
- Concrete with hammer drills - 40mm
- Concrete with core bits - 55mm
- Concrete with core bits - 90mm
- Masonry with core bits - 90mm
Idle revolution - 200-350/min
Rated input power - 1,010W
Output power - 392W
Maximum impact rate - 3,200/min
Max. single blow energy (EPTA) - 7.5J
Impact power - 400J/s
Collar diameter - 60mm
Bit retainer - SDS-max
Weight (without power cable) - 6.2kg
Cable length - 4m
In the box:
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Lubricant for tool shank end
- Plastic carry case
*Please note that 110V machines require a transformer plug and are not suitable for standard 240V UK sockets. Please see our range of 240V products for domestic purposes.
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.