Illbruck TP650 Compriband 66mm 3-7mm 14M roll
TP650 is an impregnated, pre-compressed multi-functional sealing tape. It is comprised of open-cell polyurethane soft foam, impregnated with flame-retardant synthetic resin. The different vapour diffusion properties are achieved through a unique, one-sided patented side impregnation. The impregnation also protects the tape against mould and fungi. TP650 utilises the property of water-vapour permeable sealing, making it less permeable inside than outside (inside tighter than outside principle). TP650 is used for sealing the perimeter joints of windows and doors against driving rain and provides airtightness and thermal insulation, thereby maintaining the energy performance of the window/door. Easy application with single product, complying with BS8213-4:2016 Code of Practice & GGF Guide to Good Practice – Installation of replacement windows and doors.
- Suitable for new-build and replacement installations
- Maintains the energy performance of the window/door
- Driving rain resistant to 600 Pa, also providing thermal and acoustic insulation and airtightness in one product
- Quick and easy application
- Complies with BS8213-4:2016 CoP for survey and installation of windows and external doorsets
- Complies with GGF Guide to Good Practice – installation of replacement windows and doors
- Vapour permeable
- Flammability Class - DIN 4102: B2 (normally flammable)
- Thermal Conductivity - DIN 52 612: ʎ10 = 0.048 W/m.K
- Window frame thickness 60 mm: 0.8 W/(m² . K)
- Window frame thickness 70 mm: 0.7 W/(m² . K)
- Coefficient of Diffusional Resistance - EN 150 12 572: μ < 100
- Water Vapour Permeability: Tighter inside due to impregnated surface
- Joint Air Permeability - EN 1026: a < 0.1 m3/[h.m.(daPa)n]
- Driving Rain Resistance - EN 1027: 600 Pa
- Compatibility with Traditional Building Materials - DIN 18542: Guaranteed according to BG1. For substrates containing solvents or softeners, compatibility testing is required.
- Thermal Resistance: -30°C to +80°C
- Application Temperature: No restriction
- Storage: Store in dry, shaded conditions between +1°C and +20°C.
- Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in cool, dry conditions in original
What is Included:
1x Illbruck TP650 Compriband 66mm 3-7mm 14M roll
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.