Makita DLX6067PT 6 Piece 18v LXT Li-Ion Cordless Tool Kit with Twin Fast Charger
Always enjoy free shipping in the UK on orders over £50
Makita DLX6067PT 6 Piece 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Tool Kit
One of Toolden's favourite, The Makita DLX6067PM is the ultimate cordless set, made for trade and the perfect buy for anyone looking to take their set of tools to the next level. It features DHP458 Combi Drill,DTD152 Impact Driver, DSS611 Circular Saw, DKP180 Planer, DJV180 Jigsaw, DML802 Torch, DC18RD twin battery charger, 3 x 5Ah batteries and a heavy duty carry bag.
DTD152 Impact Driver
- Very compact with overall length of only 138mm
- Weights only 1.3kg
- Electronic brake
- Phosphorescent bumper
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance
- New compact charger
- Battery level indicator
- Compact and lightweight, 4-pole motor
- LED Job light with afterglow
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Variable speed trigger
DHP458 Combi Drill
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle with a rubberised soft grip which is widely covered with elastomer for more comfort. control and less fatigue
- Straight line face for easy to push handle
- V-Groove on base for easy chamfer cutting
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling
- Easy to use adjustable depth settings with the large depth adjustment knob with click stops and easy to read scale with 0.1mm divisions
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side with enhanced chip ejection
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving. This limits the damage on the workpiece and the blades from scratches.
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
DSS611 Circular Saw
- Lightweight and compact
- Rigid aluminium base provides high quality and toughness
- Double safety trigger will prevent accidental starting, is easy to operate even with gloved hands and can be operated from both sides of the handle
- Bevel cuts up to 50 degrees
- Hex wrench is storable on board the saw
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3,700 rpm delivered from enhanced motor
- Rubberised soft grip which provides comfortable handling and more control but also minimises hand strain
- Safety cover with calibration line for adjusting depth
- Removable dust nozzle allows a vacuum cleaner to be connected
- Ergonomically rubberised handle provides comfortable gripping and more control while minimising hand fatigue and pain
- The large 2 finger variable speed trigger makes this jigsaw easy to operate even with gloves on
- 3 orbital settings + straight cut
- Soft start
- Blower will clear the pencil line of dust
- Lightweight and compact
- Tool-less blade change - push in lock system enables very fast blade changes
- LED light will illuminate your cut line
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high stroke speed at 2,600 spm
- Double insulated
- Rubberised grip
- 4 position pivoting head
- Very lightweight and flexible
Machine compatible with Makita BL1830, BL1840 and BL1850 batteries
DTD146/DTD152 Impact Driver:
- Max torque: 160 Nm
- Standard Bolt: M5-M14
- No load speed: 0 - 2300rpm
- Impacts per minute: 3200 ipm
- Dimensions : 138mm (L) x 79mm (W) x 236mm (H)
- Net weight: 1.3kg
DHP458 Combi Drill:
- Barcode: 0088381690362
- Electric Brake: Yes
- No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
- Max Torque S/H: 58 / 91 Nm
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Max. in wood: 76 mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
- Planing Width: 82mm - 3¼"
- Planing Depth: 2mm
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Net weight: 3.4kg
DSS611 Circular Saw:
- Max Cut @ 90°: 57mm
- Max Cut @ 45°: 40mm
- Max Cut @ 50°: 36mm
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- No Load Speed: 3,700rpm
- Net Weight: 3.1kg
- Max in steel: 10 mm
- Max in wood: 135 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2600 spm
- Stroke Length: 26 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration Cutting Chipboard: 8 m/sec²
- Vibration Cutting Sheet Metal: 3.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.8 kg
- Net weight: 0.36kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 12kg
Shipping & Returns
Toolden offer free delivery on all orders over £50 to UK addresses. Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available through DPD. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers. All customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged or unwanted:
- Please contact us within 7 days. If the item is damaged and we will uplift from you. If it is unwanted you will need to send this back to us with a copy of your invoice and reason for return. A replacement/refund will be issued to you once the items have arrived back and inspected in our stores.
- If you do not contact us within 7 days of purchase we will direct you to your manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty:
- Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers we will advise you of the nearest repair agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer’s warranty – please remember to register your item on the manufacturer’s website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for further information.
- We do not accept return of damaged items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
**Extended Xmas Returns Period**
Any items purchased after December 1st 2017 will be eligible for 60-day unopened, unused returns. This gives you peace of mind when buying gifts this holiday period, knowing that even if you don't get it quite right first time we'll help you sort out the perfect gift.
Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process, it is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your Account page. This will show all completed orders and from here you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.