CT1 Sealants & CT1 Adhesives
CT1 are the only sealant and adhesive products in the industry with patented TRIBRID® Technology. As an official UK distributor of CT1 products, Toolden has an extensive range of CT1 sealants and adhesives. We also provide free UK shipping on orders over £50.
What can CT1 be used for?
CT1 is used in engineering, construction, roofing, repair, maintenance and installation to seal and bond all metals(including lead), glass, mirrors, all woods, MDF, polystyrene, fibreglass, tiles, concrete, most stones (without staining), most synthetic materials and plastics (excluding PP, PE and PTFE).
Is CT1 sealant any good?
CT1 sealant is one of the best sealants and adhesives in the industry and has the following benefits:
- Excellent colour retention (comes in multiple colours too)
- Environmentally friendly and compliant
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards
- Resistant to chemicals including water, seawater, saltwater aliphatic solvents, oils, greases and diluted organic acids and moderate resistance to esters, ketones, aromatics and chlorine
- Moderate resistant to fungal and bacteria growth
- Resistant to UV rays
- Resistant to vibration
- Water-resistant and works in wet or dry conditions, even deep underwater
- Ideal for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Odourless and healthy
- Shrink resistant
- Doesn’t contain any solvents
- Doesn’t contain any isocyanates
- Is flexible and malleable
- Can be painted by water-based paints