Toolden stocks battery chargers from only the most trusted tool brands on the market including Makita, Dewalt, Hitachi/HiKOKI, Milwaukee, Bosch and more. Due to the rise in cordless power tools, there are many tools out there currently running on batteries from drills to screwdrivers, saws and more. But what charger should you choose to power up your batteries?
There are many important factors to consider when choosing a battery charger including:
- The type of battery being charged.
- The length of time it takes a battery to charge.
- The versatility of the charger and whether or not it can serve multiple battery types.
- The power supply required for the charger i.e. wall plug or lighter socket.
- The compatibility between the terminal of the battery and the terminal of the charger.
- The voltage and the current of the charger.
Whatever you require, we've got the charger for you and at a price that'll shock you - and to top it off we provide free UK shipping on orders over £50.