Makita DLX2140PMJ LTX 18V Cordless Twin Kit with 4x 4.0Ah Batteries
The DLX2140PMJ is a great value Combo Kit consisting of the Makita DHS710 cordless circular saw powered with 2 x 18V batteries giving the equivalent power of a 36 volt machine. It comes supplied with a 190mm carbide tipped blade, hex wrench, rip fence and dust nozzle. Also included is the DHP482 compact Combi Drill with an overall length of only 198mm. Although small it is packed with features like 21 different torque settings, hammer action and bright twin LED job lights.
Features & Specification:
DHS710 LXT 36V 185mm Circular Saw
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rear dust exhaust
- Same depth of cut as HS7100 corded machine
- Durable but lightweight magnesium die-cast blade case and safety cover
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 2 x 18V
- Battery capacity: Up to 5Ah
- Blade size: 190mm
- Bore size: 20mm
- Max at 0°: 66mm
- Max at 45°: 49mm
- Max at 50°: 44mm
- No load speed: 4600rpm
- Electric brake: Yes
- Soft start: Yes
- Net weight: 4.3kg
DHP482 LXT 18V Combi Drill
- Variable 2-speed, reversible motor
- Incorporates Makita's new battery protection system that provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 21 clutch settings deliver up to 480 in. Lbs. of torque
- All metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- Ultra-compact design (only 7-3/4" long)
- Twin led jobs light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- Voltage: 18V
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 36
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 62
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1900
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-600
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 38
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-28500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9000
- Overall Length (mm): 198
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.5
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: No
What is Included:
- 1 x DHS710 Cordless Circular Saw
- 1 x DHP482 Compact Combi Drill
- 1 x DC18RD Li-Ion Twin Rapid Optimum Charger
- 4 x 4.0Ah Batteries
- 1 x Type 2 Stacking Case
- 1 x Type 3 Stacking Case
- 1 x Type 4 Stacking Case
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.