Milwaukee M12 FPP2G-202X 12V Drill & Cut-off Saw Kit with 2x 2.0Ah Batteries
The Milwaukee M12FPP2G-202X 12v Combi Kit/Cut-off Saw with 2x2ah Batteries includes the M12 FPDX FUEL sub compact percussion drill, M12 FCOT FUEL sub compact multi-material cut-off tool, all complete with batteries.
Features & Specification:
M12 FPDX FUEL Percussion Drill:
- Brushless POWERSTATE motor delivers up to 44 Nm of torque.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery.
- Uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction.
- Electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- 13 mm keyless chuck, full metal right angle ³ hex drive head and full metal offset ³ hex drive head.
- Quarter-inch hex drive behind chuck fitting, reduces drill length to 138 mm when required.
- Full metal planetary gearbox transmission for extreme durability.
- LED light for workspace illumination.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries.
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Charger supplied: 90 min
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm
- Max drilling steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling masonry: 13 mm
- Max. drilling wood: 35 mm
- Max. percussion rate: 0 - 25,500 bpm
- Max. torque: 44 Nm
- No load speed gear 1: 0 - 450 rpm
- No load speed gear 2: 0 - 1700 rpm
- Standard equipment: Removable chuck, offset attachment, right angle attachment
- Voltage: 12v
- Weight with battery pack: 1.5 kg
- Wood screws to: 8 mm
M12 FCOT FUEL Multi-material Cut-off Tool:
- Multi-material cutting capability with variety of blades available (metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade and diamond tile blade).
- A very capable problem solving tool for cutting steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous materials, drywall, fibre cement, plastic and ceramics.
- Easily adjustable guard and unique forward/reverse selectable blade rotation direction to protect user from debris in various cutting positions.
- Quick release dust shoe with depth adjustment and optional dust extraction port.
- Brushless POWERSTATE motor delivers more power in a more compact size.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- 76 mm blade offers up to 16.3 mm depth of cut.
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- Brightest LED workspace illumination.
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE M12 batteries.
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Bore size: 10 mm
- Cutting depth: 16.3 mm
- Disc diameter: 76 mm
- No load speed: 20,000 rpm
- Standard equipment: 1 x Diamond tile blade, 1 x Carbide abrasive blade, 1 x Metal cut-off wheel, 1 x Adjustable dust shoe
- Voltage: 12v
What is Included:
- 1 x M12 FPDX FUEL Sub Compact Percussion Drill with removable chuck
- 1 x M12 FCOT FUEL Sub Compact Multi-material Cut-off Tool
- 2 x 2ah Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Box
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.