Festool 201353 DOMINO Connector Range SV-SYS D14
Connect even quicker, and release if necessary. The DOMINO connector revolution.
The DOMINO connector revolution: Produce perfect timber connections quicker and more easily than ever before. With the new corner and flat connectors for the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine, we have made further revolutionary developments to the DOMINO idea. These connectors provide frame, rack and board connections that will impress you with extreme precision and stability as well as maximum flexibility and unique efficiency.
- The DOMINO connection Systainer provides all parts of the corner and flat connector system – sufficient parts for 32 corner connectors and 16 flat connectors
- The corner and flat connector system for the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine enables stable connections that can be separated again at a material thickness of 30 mm or higher
- For frame and rack joints (corner connectors) and board connections (flat connectors) that will impress you with extreme precision and stability as well as maximum flexibility and unique efficiency
- Extremely quick thanks to simple milling using machine stops or pencil markings. No template or other accessories required
- Extremely stable with dowel and clamping element for strong connections. High pulling and tightening distance. Extremely high pull-out and load forces
- Extremely flexible and can be detached again quickly if necessary
- With cover caps in three colours for a high-quality corner connection appearance
- for processing using the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine
- includes corner connectors and flat connectors incl. cover caps and DOMINO wooden dowels
- required accessories: DOMINO cutter D 14 (497871)
If you have any issues or faults with any products received from Toolden please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Shipping & Returns
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty:
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers we will advise you of the nearest repair agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer’s warranty – please remember to register your item on the manufacturer’s website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for further information.
We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process, it is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your Account page. This will show all completed orders and from here you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select your preferred method of return