DeWalt D28715 355mm Metal Cut Off Saw 2200W 110V
- Keyless blade clamp allows quick, hassle free blade change
- Electronic soft start to limit start-up current and kick back reaction
- High power abrasion protected motor delivers high overload capabilities for greater durability
- Keyless mitre adjustments for quick and simple operations
- Cut-off brushes to prevent motor damage at end of brush life
- Horizontal handle for superior ergonomics and less user fatigue
- Large steel base for a large working area and greater stability
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- Keyless vice allows quick material clamping / releasing
- Machined gears for increased durability
- Easy to carry to the jobsite with new integrated carrying handle
- Adjustable spark guard allow the use to adjust the spark direction
- Power Input 2200 Watts
- Power Output 1350 Watt
- No Load Speed 4000 rpm
- Wheel Diameter 355x2.5 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [Square Profile] 120x120 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [Rectangular Profile] 100x200 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [L-Shape Profile] 140x140 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [Rounded Profile] 130 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [Square Profile] 113x113 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [Rectangular Profile] 100x140 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [L-Shape Profile] 120x120 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [Rounded Profile] 130 mm
- Weight 18 kg
- Length 520 mm
- Height 435 mm
- Sound Pressure 100 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power 112 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty 3 dB(A)
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.