Bosch 06019J2203 Brushless Twin Pack - GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill & GDX 18V-200 Impact Wrench - Body Only
The Bosch GSB 18V-55 Brushless 18V Combi Drill Bare Unit is a powerful tool which offers an impressive 55 Nm of torque and a no-load speed of 1,750 RPM. Ideal for working with a range of material including metal, masonry and wood, the enduring brushless motor ensures a long working life and an extended battery time. The 13mm Roehm metal chuck provides the optimal transferral of power for both drilling and screwdriving tasks. The drill also features Electronic Motor Protection to guard against overload and shortcircuits. The Bosch GDX 18V-200 features a 2-in-1 bit holder, a ¼" internal hex and ½" square drive, allowing it to be ready for all applications. Thanks to the head length and torque ratio, the impact driver maintains its power even in awkward and difficult-to-reach areas. Ideal for trade professionals and DIY enthusiasts, the tools are not supplied with batteries, and arrive in an L-BOXX with inlays for storage.
Features & Specification
GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill
- Tough and powerful: performance of 55 Nm and 1,750 RPM for highest efficiency when working in wood, metal, and masonry
- Robust 13-mm Roehm metal chuck offers ideal power transfer for drilling and screwdriving
- Brushless motor ensures extensive tool lifetime and longer battery runtimes
- Torque (soft/hard/max.): 28/55/- Nm
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear): 0 – 450 / 0 – 2 rpm
- Chuck capacity, min/max: 1.5 / 13 mm
- Torque settings: 20
- Drilling in metal Vibration emission value ah: 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling in metal Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Impact drilling in masonry Vibration emission value ah: 11.0 m/s²
- Impact drilling in masonry Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Noise Sound pressure level: 88 dB(A)
- Noise Sound power level: 99 dB(A)
- Noise Uncertainty K: 5 dB
GDX 18V-200 Impact Driver
- High power in a compact size
- Ready for all applications, thanks to 2 in 1 bit holder: 1/4 inch internal hex and 1/2 Inch square drive
- Powerful use even in hard to reach areas thanks to best head length to torque ratio
- No-load speed: 0-3400 rpm
- No-load speed (1st level): 0-1100 rpm
- No-load speed (2nd level): 0-2300 rpm
- No-load speed (3rd level): 0-3400 rpm
- Torque settings: 3
- Torque, max.: 200 Nm
- Impact rate: 0-4000 bpm
- Impact rate (1st level): 0-2300 bpm
- Impact rate (2nd level): 0-3400 bpm
- Impact rate (3rd level): 0-4000 bpm
- Tool holder: 1/4" internal hexagon and 1/2" external square
What is included:
- 1 x GSB 18V-55 Combi Drill
- 1 x GDX 18V-200 Impact Wrench
- 1 x L-BOXX 136 (1 600 A01 2G0)
- 1 x 1/2 L-BOXX inlay for tool and charger (1 600 A01 CU5)
- 1 x 1/2 L-BOXX inlay for accessories (1 600 A00 2WC)
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.