Bosch GLL280PBMCCLR 20m Laser + Wall Mount Ceiling Clamp & Receiver
The Line Laser Level GLL 2-80 P Professional simultaneously projects horizontal and vertical laser light planes. This line laser level also performs the function of a crossline laser level. Compact, handy and easy to operate, it is the ideal tool for interior fitters and tilers. It levels itself in less than four seconds. It has a levelling accuracy of 0.2 millimetres per meter.
There is a 5/8" and a 1/4" thread for working with a tripod. The tool clicks onto rails thanks to its two magnetic stops. Depending on the work he wants to do, the user can operate the mode switch to select whether he wants to work with only a horizontal or vertical laser line or with both laser lines. Two laser diodes provide clearly visible lines. The range of the tool with the Receiver LR 2 Professional has a diameter of approximately 80 meters. The receiver indicates with diodes on the display and also acoustically when the laser beam makes contact with it. Another practical feature are its two accuracy levels: levelling accurate to within three millimetres is performed in seconds. If higher accuracy is required, the receiver does not respond until the result is accurate to within one millimetre.
The "Out-of-Level" function helps to achieve accurate results. The GLL 2-80 P Professional beeps and the laser line flashes quickly to indicate unintentional inclinations of more than 4°. The user can fix the pendulum
GLL 2-80 P Features:
- High work efficiency: simultaneous performance of horizontal and vertical levelling applications in the entire room with only one tool
- Large working range: precise work in a diameter of up to 80 m using the LR 2 Professional Receiver
- Easy handling: self-levelling up to 4° within 4 seconds, compact design
- Handy receiver for ranges of up to 50 m
- Easily attached to a staff
- Alignment of the laser beam plane, visual (display and LEDs) and audible signals, for working in various lighting conditions
- Clear display showing all necessary information
- Top-mounted magnets for better fixing
- Flexible fitting of the mount, for example with screws, magnets or on a tripod
- The clamp makes the BM1 ideal for ceiling applications
- Height adjustment with locking device for safe and precise alignment
- Easy fixing of the laser
- Ideal also in combination with the BT 350 Professional telescopic pole
- Can be used as a floor tripod with extendible supporting legs
- 1x 9 V 6LR61
- 4x 1.5 V LR6 AA
- 1x BM 1 Professional universal mount
- 1x Bracket for LR 2
- 1x L-BOXX 136 - 2 608 438 692
- 1x L-BOXX inlay for accessories
- 1x L-BOXX inlay for tool
- 1x LR 2 Professional laser receiver - 0 601 069 100
- 1x Laser target
- 1x Protective bag
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.