DeWalt DWS780L 305mm XPS Compound Slide Mitre Saw 1675W 110V
The DWS780L mitre saw is the evolution of the highly popular DW718XPS and features increased capacity, a brighter XPS system, increased portability and better dust extraction. With massive cutting capability this DeWalt Mitre Saw performs in both small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm. The XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides accurate and fast alignment of the blade while lighting the job in hand for faster workrate no adjustment required. People who bought this say, " We use the DWS780L for all sorts of landscaping jobs but really value it for cutting sleepers a Brilliant product at a fantastic price"
- Integrated CUTLINE(TM) Blade Positioning System provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 4x8
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 4x8
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence) in
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 14" (16" w/ special setup)
- Amps 15 Amps
- Arbor Size 5/8" or 1 in
- Blade Diameter 12"
- For Metal Cutting no
- For Wood Cutting Yes
- Handle Type Top Handle
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat 16 in
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4 in
- No Load Speed 3,800 rpm
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Weight 56 lbs
- Type of Miter Saw Slide
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence 6-3/4 in
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 7-1/2 in
What is included:
- DWS780 12" Miter Saw
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Vertical material clamp
- 12" Carbide Blade
*Please note that 110V machines require a transformer plug and are not suitable for standard 240V UK sockets. Please see our range of 240V products for domestic purposes.
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.