DeWalt DCK259M2T DCD795 Combi Drill & DCF886 Impact Driver Brushless Twin Kit
The DeWalt DCK259M2T cordless kit includes a Brushless DCD795 combi drill and a Brushless DCF886 impact driver with 2x 4.0Ah XR Lithium-Ion batteries. Comes complete in a TSTAK carry case and multicharger.
DCD795 XR Brushless Combi Drill
- 18V XR Li-Ion compact drill driver featuring XR Li-Ion battery technology
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Foot LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
DCF886 XR Brushless Impact Driver
- 3 LED halo ring joblight with afterglow for excellent visibility
- XR Intelligent switch for maximum tool and battery protection
- Aluminium front housing aids heat dispersion for increased motor life
- Improved 140mm back to front length increases the versatility of this impact driver
- XR brushless motor for increased runtime and less servicing
- Improved ergonomics and comfort
- Drop & Load 1/4" bitholder for easy one-handed bit change
- 1x DCD795 Brushless Combi Drill
- 1x DCD795 Belt Clip
- 1x DCF886 Brushless Impact Driver
- 1x DCF886 Belt Clip
- 2x 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1x Multi Voltage Charger
- 1x T-STAK Carry Case
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.