DeWalt DCK2110L2T XR 12V Sub Compact Twinpack with 2x 3.0Ah Batteries
The DCK2110L2T is a Sub Compact Brushless Twin Pack from DeWalt offering some of the smallest, lightweight tools they have ever made with all the performance the end user needs to get the job done. Contains the DCD701 Drill Driver which delivers 57.5Nm of torque and a drilling capacity of 20mm in wood and 10mm in metal. Also the DCF801 Impact Driver with a tiny overall length of 126mm.
Features & Specification:
DCD701 Drill Driver
- Bright LED light on tool foot for high visibility in low light situations.
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
- 10 mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change.
- 12 Volt tools and batteries are 100 percent compatible with your existing 10.8 volt products.
- New state of charge battery pack allows users to quickly check battery level.
- Efficient brushless motor gives 15 percent more run-time than previous generation.
- 38.5 mm shorter than previous generation.
- Ultimate portability and ease of use.
- Max. torque: 57.5 Nm
- Max drilling capacity (wood): 20 mm
- No load speed: 0 – 1500 rpm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
DCF801 Impact Driver
- 3 electronic speeds controls at 0-950/0-1950/0-2850 RPM.
- Allowing for greater control when working on precise applications.
- The Precision Drive mode is ideal for fine screw work.
- Preventing the screw head or material from being damage.
- 20% more run-time than the previous generation.
- 3 bright LED lights on tool head for high visibility in low light situations.
- Also 'Drop and Load' bit holder for one-handed operation.
- Max. torque: 168 Nm
- No load speed: 0 – 2850 rpm
- Impacts per minute: 0 – 3600 ipm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
What is Included:
- 1 x DCD701 12V Compact drill Driver
- 1 x DCF801 12V Impact driver
- 2 x Belt Hooks
- 2 x DCB124 3.0Ah Batteries
- 1 x DCB112 MultiVotage Charger
- 1 x TSTAK Case
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.