DeWalt DCH333X2 54v FLEXVOLT SDS+ Hammer Drill with 2 x 9.0Ah Batteries
DeWalt DCH333X2 FLEXVOLT Brushless 3 Mode Dedicated Cordless Hammer has a high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18mmØ x 80mm) per charge. The DCH333X2 54v FLEXVOLT XR is an incredible new bit of technology is a huge jump forward for DeWalt and their already impressive range of cordless power tools. FLEXVOLT XR is a new range of cordless tools, batteries and chargers which are based on a 54 volt lithium-ion battery platform. All the tools on the FLEXVOLT platform are going to be, 54v, cordless and brushless giving you incredible runtimes, unrivaled power and increased capacities across the board. The DeWalt DCH333X2 has a powerful 1000rpm max no load speed produces an impressive 4480bpm delivering 3.5J impact energy, ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick & masonry from 4mm to 30mm. The bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility in low light situations.
- 54V Brushless motor for corded equivalent performance
- 3 mode mechanism: Hammer / Rotary Only / Chisel Only
- FLEXVOLT DCB547 battery provides maximum power and extended runtime (over DCB546 and 18v Batteries)
- Perform and protect. Best in class vibration at 9.4m/s2
- Capacity – Concrete: 40mm / Core Bit: 100mm
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Worklight for improved visibility
- Class leading Vibration 9.54/S² ensuring maximum trigger times
- 6.0J Impact Energy giving corded performance
- Clutch for added safety
- Voltage: 54v FlexVolt
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Impact energy: (EPTA 05/2009) 3.5 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1000 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4480 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity[Concrete]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Length: 400 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Width: 95 mm
What is included:
- DCH333N 54v FlexVolt SDS+ Hammer Drill
- 2 x DCB547 9.0Ah FlexVolt Batteries
- DCB118 FlexVolt fast charger
- WST1-79115 Deep Stack Case
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.