DeWalt DCK699P2T 18V Cordless 6pc Kit with 2x 5.0Ah Batteries
The DeWalt XR DCK699P2T 6 Piece Cordless Kit 2X 5.0AH Batteries is one of our most popular kits among the trade professionals and DIY work, it includes DCD795N 18V Combi Drill, DCF887N XR Brushless Impact Driver, DCH253N 18v SDS+ Rotary Hammer, DCS331N 18v XR Jigsaw, DCS391N 18v Circular Saw, DCL040 18v XR LED Torch, 2 x DCB184 18v 5.0Ah Li-Ion Battery, DCB115 Multi-Voltage Chargers, 2 x DWST1-71195 Tool Storage Box perfect for a wide range of jobs. Whether you're cutting or drilling, you’ll find no issues using this kit.
DCD795N 18V Combi Drill:
- Voltage - 18V
- Max Torque (Hard) - 60Nm
- Max Torque (Soft) - 23Nm
- Power Output - 360Watt
- No Load Speed - 0-600/2000rpm
- Beats per Minute - 0-10200/34000bpm
- Chuck Capacity - 1.5mm-13mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood] - 38mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal] - 13mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry] - 13mm
- Weight - 1.62kg
- Length - 197mm
- Height - 218mm
- Width - 67mm
DCF887N XR Brushless Impact Driver:
- Voltage - 18 V
- Max Torque - 205Nm
- Power Output - 280 Watt
- No Load Speed - 0 - 3250 rpm
- Max. Bolt Diameter - M12
- Bit Holder - 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Length - 135 mm
- Height - 196 mm
DCH253N 18v SDS+ Rotary Hammer:
- No load speed 0 to 1200rpm
- Impact energy 2.1jls
- Blows per minute 0 to 4500bpm
- Tool holder SDS-Plus
- Maximum drilling in wood 26mm
- Maximum drilling in metal 13mm
- Maximum drilling in concrete 24mm
- Multi position handle
- Size l x h x w 300mm x 200mm x 85mm
- Weight 2.6kg
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling 6.6 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Chisel 5.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure 86 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound) 3 dB(A)
- Acoustic Pressure 97 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound) 3 dB(A)
DCS331N 18v XR Jigsaw:
- Voltage: 18V
- Power Output: 400 Watts
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-3000 spm
- Stroke Length: 26mm
- Bevel Capacity: 45°
- Max. Depth of Cut Wood: 135mm
- Max. Depth of Cut Metal: 10mm
DCS391N 18V Circular Saw:
- Voltage: 18v
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- Power Output: 460 Watts
- No Load Speed: 3,700/min
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- at 90º: 55mm
- at 45º: 42.1mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Length: 360mm
- Height: 240mm
DCL040 18v XR LED Torch:
- Bulb Type: LED
- Light Output: 110Lm
- Height: 240 mm
- Length: 115 mm
- Weight: 260g
What is Included:
- 1x DCD795N 18V Combi Drill
- 1x DCF887N XR Brushless Impact Driver
- 1x DCH253N 18v SDS+ Rotary Hammer
- 1x DCS331N 18v XR Jigsaw
- 1x DCS391N 18v Circular Saw
- 1x DCL040 18v XR LED Torch
- 2x DCB184 18v 5.0Ah Li-Ion Battery
- 1x DCB115 Multi-Voltage Chargers
- 2x DWST1-71195 Tool Storage Box
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.