DeWalt TDKIT12x5 XR 18V 12 Piece Power Tool Kit with 5x 4.0Ah Batteries
The DeWalt TDKIT12x5 is a 12 Piece XR 18V Kit including DCN692N Brushless Framing Nailer, DCN660N-xJ Brushless 2nd Fix Nailer, DCD795N Combi Drill, DCG405N Grinder, DCF887 Impact Driver, DCS380N Reciprocating Saw, DCS355 Multi Tool, DCS331N Jigsaw, DCS391N Circular Saw, DCH253 SDS, DCP580N Planer, DWV9390 Planer Bag, 5 x 4.0Ah Batteries, DCB115 Charger, 4 x Tough System Boxes and DCL040 Torch. Offering up to 57% more runtime than standard brushed motors, the DEWALT 18V MAX* XR family of tools features brushless motors. While mechanical carbon brush motors generate friction and heat build-up resulting in lost energy & less runtime, XR brushless motors run cooler and more efficiently enabling longer runtime between charges.
Features & Specification:
DCN692N Brushless Framing Nailer
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine
- Cordless design so no hanging leads to deal with
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Two speeds or power levels which optimises the nailer for firing all lengths of nails.
- The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements
- Class leading vibration and sound figures, offer fantastic user protection
- Versatile 30 - 34 degree magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off centre round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails
- Reversible belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm centre stud
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Tool free stall/jam clearance minimises user down time
DCN660N-XJ Brushless 2nd Fix Nailer
- The new generation of cordless power tool technology means that cordless Lithium-ion battery technology is now able to deliver performance that matches AC (mains) powers or air tools (with a compressor). This model doesn't therefore require any gas, so no mess, no smell and no additional purchases, just plug in your battery and away you go.
- As its part of the XR range from DeWalt the DCN660 is compatible with all of DeWalt's 18v Li-ion batteries, from 2.0Ah to 5.0Ah.
- With its quick readiness and bump feed function this model can fire up to 4 nails every second and has the ability to fire nails up to 63mm in soft wood or 50mm in hard wood.
- It's designed to avoid any stalls or jams, but if one were to happen there is 2 easy ways to clear them in seconds.. both without the need for additional tools.
DCD795N Combi Drill
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Foot LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Improved ergonomic slim body for comfort and control
- 18V Brushless Motor.
- Constant clutch and e-clutch brake Reduces the kick back reaction in the event of a pinch or stall.
- Mesh covers restricts dust being sucked through the motor.
- Rubber Overmould provides enhanced grip and comfort.
- Two Position Side Handle offers greater comfort and control.
- Battery Voltage - 18v
- Battery Chemistry - XR Li-Ion
- No Load Speed - 9000 rpm
- Max. Disc Diameter - 125mm
- Spindle Thread - M14 (22 mm)
- Weight - 2.5 kg
DCF887 Impact Driver
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver.
- 3 Mode Impact selector improves user control.
- Improved Brushless motor provides 28% increased torque.
- 135mm Overall length.
- 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of work piece
- 6.35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold reduces vibration and user fatigue
DCS380N Reciprocating Saw
- High performance reciprocating mechanism and lightweight magnesium gearcase offer the user optimised power to weight ratio
- Intelligent variable speed trigger, lock-off switch and electronic motor brake for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for high stability and blade visibility during a cut
- Four-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Modular component design for trouble free servicing
- Rubber coated grip to reduce surface vibration and user fatigue
- Improved ergonomic design
DCS355 Multi Tool
- DeWalt® brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Quick-Change™ accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- Dual-Grip™ variable speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
- DeWalt Oscillating Tool Guide System allows users to set the depth or height for accurate repeatability
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Powerful & Highly efficient DeWalt PM47 fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes. delivers fast cutting action up to 3000 strokes per minute maximising user productivity
- Intelligent variable speed trigger & lock-off switch for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety
- Tool-free adjustable shoe with anti-scratch cover bevels 45° in both directions
- Quick and easy patented keyless blade change system
DCS391N Circular Saw
- Highly efficient PM58 DeWalt fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes that are capable of delivering up to 3700rpm for very fast cutting applications using the 165mm TCT blade.
- Durable tool design on these DCS391N circular saws include cast magnesium base for repeated accurate cuts, an ergonomic handle set with a rubber overmould for increased user comfort and safer use
- Intelligent trigger action and keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale allow for maximum cordless versatility when using these DeWalt circular saws.
- Ultra thin kerf 165mm 24tooth carbide tipped blade allowing for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish allowing 55mm depth of cut
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Best in class vibration, 6.9m/s² reduces user fatigue and maximises operating periods
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Brushless Motor - Increased power and runtime
- Lightweight - only 3.1 Kg with battery, weighted towards the front of the trigger to reduce any physical strain during use
- Soft grip handle offers end-users optimum comfort and manoeuvrability during a wide range of applications
- On board blade storage and torx key - for quick and easy blade changes
- 2.0mm Depth of Cut - For large material removal
- Fine indexed, accurate depth adjustment knob allows for maximum precision with 0.1mm increments
- Front and rear shoe milled in situ - For increased accuracy
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium-Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Air lock port - compatible with DeWalt Airlock dust extraction system or DWV9390-xJ Dust Bag
- Foot lock off - stands the tool above the work surface
- Market leading 9.00mm rebate capacity making it ideal for minor on-site alterations and fixes
DWV9390 Planer Bag
- Large capacity dust collection bag
- Spring loaded for easy emptying
- Left or right mounting
- Compatible with: DCP580
What is included:
- 1 x DCN692N Brushless Framing Nailer
- 1 x DCN660N-xJ Brushless 2nd Fix Nailer
- 1 x DCD795N Combi Drill
- 1 x DCG405N Grinder
- 1 x DCF887 Impact Driver
- 1 x DCS380N Recip Saw
- 1 x DCS355 Multi Tool
- 1 x DCS331N Jigsaw
- 1 x DCS391N Circular Saw
- 1 x DCH253 SDS
- 1 x DCP580N Planer
- 1 x DWV9390 Planer Bag
- 5 x 4.0Ah Batteries
- 1 x DCB115 Charger
- 1 x DS400 1-70-323 Toughsystem Tool Box
- 3 x DS300 1-70-322 Toughsystem Storage Case
- 1 x DCL040 Torch
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.