Makita MAKKIT4 18V Quad Pack with 3x 5.0Ah Batteries and Charger
The Makita MAKKIT4 18V Quad Pack contains the DTD152Z 18V LXT Impact Driver, DHP458Z 18V Combi Drill, DSS611Z 18V Cordless Circular Saw 165mm, DTM50Z 18V LXT Oscillating Multi Tool, 3x BL1850 18V 5.0Ah LXT Battery, DC18RC 18V Fast Charger and the 831279-0 Duffel Tool Bag.
The Makita DTD152Z 18v LXT Impact Driver is Makita's most recognised impact driver. Built onto Makita's Li-Ion battery platform the DTD152 is a lightweight and compact driver designed with the user in mind, it offers forward/reverse rotation, Twin LED work light for improved accuracy and a one touch bit installation method. All of this packed into an impact driver as small as 137mm in length. As it's so light and so compact it'll fit in as an extra for any tool bag and if not attach it to your hip with the belt clip! It is our most popular standalone product and is a tool kit essential.
The Makita DHP458 cordless combi drill / driver is an extremely compact tool with an overall length of 225mm the shortest in its class with high power and productivity achieved with new DC motor (FD31-30). The DHP458 has enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation. With significantly more power, more drilling capabilities, increased robustness and added extras such as a depth stop and side handle, the DHP458Z is an all round winner if you're looking for the perfect combi to add to your collection.
The DSS611Z 18V Cordless Circular Saw 165mm is suitable for professionals and DIY'ers. Features the same lightweight design, portability and high performance as DSS611 although the following functions have been removed: LED Job light, Positive stop at 45 degrees, Blower function, Electric brake.
The Makita DTM50Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Oscillating Multitool Cutter is a powerful and versatile tool with 3.2° oscillation angle for cutting, sanding and scraping materials. Suitable for use with wood, stone, plastic, metal and plasterboard. This tool has endless capabilities to any working conditions
Features & Specification:
DTD152Z 18V LXT Impact Driver
- Electric Brake
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- High rotation speed
- One-touch bit installation
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- Belt clip
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4" Hex)
- Machine Screw: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt: M5-M12
- Coarse Thread: 22-125mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-3500 ipm
- No Load Speed: 0-2900 rpm
- Max Tightening Torque: 165Nm
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: 10.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
DHP458Z 18V Combi Drill
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve Metal keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- Electric Brake: Yes
- No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
- Max Torque S/H: 44 / 88 Nm
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Max. in wood: 65 mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
- Voltage: 18V
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
DSS611Z 18V Cordless Circular Saw 165mm
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Double safety trigger.
- High comfort grips.
- Removable dust nozzle.
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Body only machine Yes
- Voltage 18 v
- Depth of Cut @ 90° 57 mm
- Blade Diameter 165 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º 40 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 50° 36 mm
- Bore Diameter 20 mm
- Noise sound pressure 91 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 102 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed 3700 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 3.3 kg
DTM50Z 18V LXT Oscillating Multi Tool
- Hex wrench holder on body
- Variable speed control dial
- Accessories can be installed at 30° increments, across 360°
- Uses OIS Interface
- Thumb On/Off switch, positioned for ease of use when holding body of machine
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-ups
- Voltage: 18V
- Maximum Output: 390W
- Shank: OIS
- Blade Change: Manual
- Oscillation Angle (L/R): 1.6º/1.6º (3.2º Total)
- Oscillations per Minute: 6,000 - 20,000
What is Included:
- 1 x DTD152Z 18V LXT Impact Driver
- 1 x DHP458Z 18V Combi Drill
- 1 x DSS611Z 18V Cordless Circular Saw 165mm
- 1 x DTM50Z 18V LXT Oscillating Multi Tool
- 3 x BL1850 18V 5.0Ah LXT Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x DC18RC 18V Fast Charger
- 1 x 831279-0 Duffel Tool Bag
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.