Milwaukee M18FPP5L 18V FUEL Woodworking 5pc Kit with 3x 5.0Ah Batteries
The Milwaukee M18 FPP5L FUEL™ Woodworking Kit contains a selection of 5 power tools, including the: M18 CRAD FUEL™ Right Angle Drill, M18 BOS125 Random Orbital Sander, M18 CCS55 FUEL™ Circular Saw, M18 FJS FUEL™ Top Handle Jigsaw, 18V M18 BP Planer, all complete with 3 x 3 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries & 12-18V M12-18 FC Multi-Voltage Li-ion Charger in a M18 FUEL™ Wheel Bag.
Features & Specification:
M18CRAD FUEL 18V Right Angle Drill:
- Optimised for electricians
- All-metal keyed chuck for maximum durability and bit retention.
- Chuck Size: 13mm
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200/min.
- Max. Torque: 25Nm
- Capacity: Wood: Auger Bits: 26mm, Self-Feed Bits: 51mm, Holesaw: 102mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
M18BOS125 18V Random Orbital Sander:
- Variable speed wheel, with 6 speed settings
- Universal hook & loop sanding pad allows easy changing of sanding discs.
- Supplied with a dust extraction box and a vacuum adaptor that fits all Milwaukee® dust extractors.
- Oscillating Speed: 14,000-24,000/min.
- Oscillating Diameter: 2.4mm
- Sanding Pad Size: 125mm
M18CCS55 FUEL 18V Circular Saw
- POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 5x longer motor life
- Up to 30% faster cutting and up to 25% more power.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery
- No Load Speed: 5,000/min.
- Max. Cutting Depth: @90° 55mm, @45° 41mm
- Blade: 165 x 6mm Bore
- Weight: 3.2kg
M18FJS FUEL 18V Top Handle Jigsaw:
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for fast cutting and long tool life.
- The Milwaukee® patented FIXTEC blade clamp provides fast and easy blade change.
- Keyless bevel facility on the base plate allows for adjustment between 0-45°.
- 5-stage pendulum action for increased cutting performance.
- Strokes No Load: 0-3,500/min.
- Stroke Length: 25mm
- Capacity: Wood 135mm, Metal 10mm
- Bevel Capacity: 45°
M18BP 18V Planer:
- High-performance 4-pole motor to achieve optimum surface finish.
- The 2 double edged carbide blades provide faster material removal, over a planing width of 82mm.
- Offers an adjustable depth of cut from 0 to 2mm with 20 locking positions.
- No Load Speed: 14,000/min.
- Cutting Depth: 2mm, Rebate Depth: 10.7mm
- Planer Width: 82mm
- Weight: 2.7kg
What is included:
- 1 x 18V M18 CRAD FUEL™ Right Angle Drill
- 1 x 18V M18 BOS125 Random Orbital Sander
- 1 x 18V M18 CCS55 FUEL™ Circular Saw
- 1 x 18V M18 FJS FUEL™ Top Handle Jigsaw
- 1 x 18V M18 BP Planer
- 1 x 12-18V M12-18 FC Multi-Voltage Li-ion Charger
- 3 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x M18 FUEL™ Wheel Bag
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.