DeWalt DCD796P2 18V XR Combi Drill with 2x 5.0Ah Batteries, Charger and Case
The DeWalt DCD796 is a ultra compact and powerful 18V Combi Drill thanks to its ergonomic design and brushless motor. The drill has 15 position adjustable torque control and delivers up to 70Nm of torque making it perfect to tackle tough jobs around the worksite or at home. The DCD796 also features a drill driver and hammer modes and a bright LED light which has 3 positions and comes supplied with 2x DCB184 18V 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion XR Slide Batteries, 1x DCB105 10.8-8V Li-Ion XR Battery Charger in a DWST1-70703 TStak II Tool Storage Box.
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort
- Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power
- 3 position super bright LED light
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Max Torque (Hard): 70 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 27 Nm
- Power Output: 460 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-550/2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-9350/34000 bpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 40 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry]: 13 mm
- Length: 174 mm
- Height: 203 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete: 11.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Weight: 1.8 kg
What is Included:
- 1 x DeWalt DCD796 18V XR Combi Drill
- 2 x DCB184 18V 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion XR Slide Battery
- 1 x DCB105 10.8-8V Li-Ion XR Battery Charger
- 1 x DWST1-70703 TStak II Tool Storage Box
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.