Makita DHP458RF3J 18V Cordless Combi Drill with 3x 3.0Ah Batteries
The Makita DHP458RF3J 18V Cordless lithium ion Compact 2-speed Combi Drill comes complete with 3 x 3Ah Batteries, DC18RC Charger and MakPac Kitbox. With an overall length of 225mm the extremely compact tool size allows for access to screws in tight spaces. The DHP458 is equipped with XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology) essential in harsh outdoor environments as it gives added protection against dust and dripping water. For comfort during use the rubberized handle has been contoured and widened according to the U shape formed between the users thumb and index finger. High power and productivity are achieved with a new DC motor (FD31-30) which can be powered by 3Ah BL1830, 4Ah BL1840 or 5Ah BL1850 Batteries.
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed all metal gearbox - extra high transmission durability
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation / removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- Electric Brake: Yes
- No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
- Max Torque S/H: 58 / 91 Nm
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Charging Time: 22 min
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Max. in wood: 65 mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
- Voltage: 18V
- Net weight: 7.5 kg
What is included:
- 1x DHP458RF3J 18V Cordless Combi Drill
- 3x Bl1830 3.0Ah Batteries
- 1x DC18RC Battery charger
- 1x Makpac Type 3 Case
- 1x Handle
- 1x Depth Gauge
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.