Evolution R210CMS 210mm Multi-Purpose Compound Mitre Saw 1200W 110V
Evolution's most compact 210mm compound mitre saw - designed to cut a variety of materials at any desired angle. Couple this with the Evolution Mitre Saw Stand to provide additional support for extra long workpieces, gives you the best value for maximum productivity.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with 0˚ - 45˚ bevel tilt and 45˚ - 45˚ mitre angles.
- Reliable, smooth, square cut every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque motor with optimised gearbox & blade system.
- Compact, lightweight & robust design, weighing only 5.8kg. Easy to carry with one hand and stare away taking up very little space.
- 125mm x 55mm max. cross cut capacity.
- Positive mitre stops both left & right at 0˚, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45˚ covers all common cutting angles accurately and reliably.
- Ergonomic trigger handle designed for left and right-handed use.
- Compatible with the Evolution Mitre Saw Stand (Sold Separately).
- Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 210mm blade included.
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Motor (110V 50Hz): 1200W
- Motor (240V 50Hz): 1200W
- Speed No Load: 3750 min-1
- Max. Mitre: 45° - 45°
- Max. Bevel (Left): 45°
- Blade Guard: Cast Aluminium
- Cable Length: 2m
- Dust Port Diameter: 35mm
- Blade Dia.: 210mm
- No. of Teeth: 20
- Bore: 25.4mm
- Kerf: 1.7mm
- Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°): 125mm x 55mm
- Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°): 125mm x 35mm
- Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°): 85mm x 55mm
- Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°): 85mm x 35mm
- Mild Steel Plate
- (Max. Thickness): 6mm
- Mild Steel Box Section
- (Max. Wall Thickness): 4mm
- Product Dimensions: 260mm x 393mm x 381mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 420mm x 290mm x 310mm
- Product Weight: 5.8 kg
- Packaged Weight: 7.2 kg
- Sound Pressure Level LPA: 110V: 96.02 dB(A) / 220-240V: 97.14dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA: 110V: 109.02 dB(A) / 220-240V: 110.14dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: KpA & KWA: K=3 dB(A)
R210CMSL Areas of use:
- Wood: Hardwood & tanalised decking, MDF laminates, mouldings, reclaimed wood with nails, scaffold boards & poles, stud-work.
- Ferrous Metal: Mild Steel, angled, box section, square tube, metal stud dry walling, rebar, RSJs, plate (1/4 inch), unistrut.
- Non-Ferrous Metal: Aluminium, armoured cables, cable tray, copper, floor edgings, roof flashings, stair nosings.
- Plastic :Electrical conduit, plastic pipes, plexiglas, rubber & reinforced hoses, (WPC) Wood Plastic Composites.
- Not Recommended: Hardened high carbon, coated and stainless steel. Note: Cutting galvanised steel may reduce blade life.
What is included:
- 1 x R210CMS 1200W 110V Multi-Purpose Compound Mitre Saw
- 1 x 24T Multi-Material TCT Blade
- 1 x Dust Collection Bag
- 1 x Top Hold Down Clamp
- 1 x 6mm (Blade Change) Allen Key
*Please note that 110V machines require a transformer plug and are not suitable for standard 240V UK sockets. Please see our range of 240V products for domestic purposes.
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.