Illbruck TP450 Compriband Timber Max 50mm 13-50mm 5.2M roll
TP450 is a soft and flexible open cell polyurethane foam, impregnated with an acrylic based, UV stabilised resin. TP450 provides a weather tight seal against the most severe combinations of wind and rain, with particular suitability for sealing the head and sills of windows installed in timber frame construction and can accommodate up to 37 mm of differential movement within a max. 50 mm wide joint. Extensively tested with BBA accreditation, TP450 has a proven reputation across both the UK and Europe.
- Minimum 450 Pa weather resistance, 600 Pa with the three smaller sizes, to DIN EN 1027
- Accommodates up to 37 mm of joint movement within a maximum 50 mm wide gap
- Weather seal for wind-driven rain but breathable for vapour diffusion
- Can accommodate differential movement on timber frame construction up to 5 storeys
- Seals effectively – no remedial visits or wet sealants
- Continually expands and contracts to accommodate movement whilst still sealing the joints
- Long life expectancy
- Material: Polyurethane cellular foam, impregnated with a modified flame retardant artifical resin
- Building Classification - DIN 4102: Impregnated with a modifed flame retardent artifical resin B1, self extinguishing, P-NDS 04-229
- Thermal Conductivity - DIN 52612: λ 10 < 0.055 W/m.K
- Vapour Resistivity - DIN 52615: μ < 100
- Weathering Test - DIN 53387: The requirements of the DIN standards are met
- Weathertight Against Driving Rain - En 86/ DIN 52453: The requirements of the DIN standard are met up to the described joint sizes, giving a minimum of 450 Pa, independently supervised by MPA Hannover.
- Compatibility with Conventional Construction Methods - DIN 52453: No Signs of corrosion observed on iron, zinc, steel, galvanised steel, aluminium and copper. No adverse effects with concrete, aerated concrete, brick, some stones, PVC, Plexiglas or timber.
- Service Temperature: -30°C to +90°C
- Storage: Store rolls horizontally between +1°C and +25°C in dry conditions and away from direct sunlight. Re-Seal packaging between use to prevent expansion during storage.
- Shelf Life: 2 years when stored in its original unopened containers.
What is Included:
- 1x Illbruck TP450 Compriband Timber Max 50mm 13-50mm 5.2M roll
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.