Sealey PSI300 Power Inverter Pure Sine Wave 300W 12V DC - 230V 50Hz
Pure sine wave inverter designed to produce the same AV frequency produced on the grid, making it more reliable than a traditional inverter, without any fluctuation in power or performance. Operates from a 12V DC power supply found in cars, caravans, boats and commercials. High performance outlet eliminates electrical interference, reducing noise levels during use. Suitable for powering small TVs, laptops, power tools and various electrical equipment within the wattage rating of the inverter. Aluminium case provides durability and maximum heat dissipation. Safety features include automatic overload shutdown and short circuit protection. Supplied with vehicle accessory socket plug and battery clips.
- Pure sine wave inverter designed to produce the same AV frequency produced on the grid, making it more reliable than traditional inverters, without any fluctuation in power or performance
- Operates from a 12V DC power supply found in cars, caravans, boats and commercials
- High performance outlet eliminates electrical interference, reducing noise levels during use
- Suitable for powering small TVs, laptops, power tools and various electrical equipment within the wattage rating of the inverter
- Includes USB outlet for charging and operating small electric devices
- Aluminium case provides durability and maximum heat dissipation
- Safety features include automatic overload shutdown and short circuit protection
- Supplied with vehicle accessory socket plug and battery clips
- Model No PSI300
- Brand: Sealey
- Continuous Output: 300W
- Dimension (W x D x H): 200 x 110 x 60mm
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Maximum Output: 600W
- Nett Weight: 1.11kg
- Output Frequency: 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 230V AC/USB 5V 500Ma
- Supply Connection: Vehicle Accessory Socket Plug, Battery Clips
- USB Output: n/a
What is included:
- 1 x Sealey PSI300 Power Inverter Pure Sine Wave 300W 12V DC - 230V 50Hz
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.