Metabo KGS-216MN 216mm Laser Sliding Mitre Saw 1500W 240V
This is the KGS216M mitre saw from Metabo featuring new standards when it comes to mobility, precision and performance. With a die-cast aluminium work bench and a sliding function for wide cuts. Adjustable table extension on both sides add cutting stabilty on longer work pieces. A non-slip rubber surface on its handle and upper carry handle ensures excellent grip. A worklight is provided for poorly lit areas and for accurate cutting, the saw has a laser. In addition the turntable allows precise angle adjustment. This best selling saw has many satified customers who say: "Very accurate clean cuts, solid well made machine, all excellent." - "Great saw for the price, works well on site." - "Everything is good and that's because it's METABO. First class." - "I'm a DIY'er not a professional but have found this saw does everything I need, the laser marker and work light are really good." - " Very easy to see where cut will be, using the laser line mark. Good size of cut." - "Invaluable." - " Perfect."
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Adjustable and extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required
- Input Power: 1,500W.
No Load Speed: 3,750/min.
Blade: 216 x 30mm bore.
Maximum Cutting Width 90°/45°: 305/205mm.
Maximum CuttingDepth 90°/45°: 65/36 mm
Maximum Cross-Section: Straight Cut 90°/90°: 305x65mm.
Double Mitre 45°/45°: 205x36mm.
Turntable Setting Left/Right: 47°/47°.
Saw Blade Tilt Left/Right: 47°/2°.
In the box:
- 1 x Metabo KGS-216MN 216mm Sliding Mitre Saw 1500W 240V
1 x 40 Tooth Carbide Saw Blade.
2 x Table Length Extensions.
1 x Length Guide.
1 x Material Clamp Tool For Saw Blade Change.
1 x Cable Winder.
1 x Pack Of Chip Collection Bags.
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden is proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses for orders over the value of £50*
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available directly from the courier.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, however dispatch times can vary so each product has an estimated dispatch time for a more accurate guidance. We also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
*Certain heavier/bulkier items might incur additional charges. The additional fee will be clearly stated at the checkout, before placing the order.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service Returns centre.
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guidelines.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usage may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.