Van Vault S10810 Van Vault 2 Secure Storage Box
Tool theft is rife and on the rise. Meet that challenge with the toughest, most secure version of the original Van Vault 2. All your valuable kit is stored and secured behind a heavy duty steel body with a reinforced lid and advanced protection VAULTLOCK™ locking system. Van Vault 2 is the first secure storage product designed for vehicles to have been independently tested and certified by Secured by Design, the UK’s Police approved standard. If you can’t afford to be without your tools, you can’t afford to be without the Van Vault 2.
- Independently tested, approved and certified by Sold Secure and Secured by Design
- Built with a 3mm steel construction and with fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection
- Fitted with a highly effective 70mm anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc lock
- The VAULTLOCK™ is positioned deep within the body of the box, protected by a hardened steel plate
- The reinforced lid protects against attacks with crowbars or car jacks
- Drop down recessed handles with rubber pads provide maximum comfort when lifting
- Wide mouth drop front for greater access and visibility of contents inside
- Strong gas strut support arm ensures a soft open and close lid action. Positioned through the side of the box to optimise storage space.
- Bolt-on lid handle designed to shear off if attacked
- 4 reinforced fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor - instructions and anti-theft bolts supplied
- Supplied with 3 keys
- MODEL NUMBER: S10810
- COATING & FINISHING TYPE: Fully Phosphated & Powder-Coated
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: 3mm Sheet Steel
- FITTING TYPE: Four reinforced Fixing Points with M10 Bolts & Shear Nuts
- LOCKING SYSTEM TYPE: 70mm Disc Lock
- KEYS: Supplied with 3 x unique 3 Van Vault dimple keys
- EXTERNAL SIZE: 935 (L) x 590 (D) x 494 (H)
- INTERNAL SIZE: 790 (L) x 430 (D) x 478 (H)
- PRODUCT TYPE: Secure Storage Vehicle Box
- WEIGHT: 48kg
What is included:
- 1 x Van Vault S10810 2 Secure Storage Box
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.