DeWalt DCD706D2 12V 2x2.0Ah XR Brushless Sub-Compact Hammer Drill Kit
The DeWalt DCD706 is a 12V XR brushless sub-compact hammer drill driver for electricians, plumbers, carpenters and general tradesman. Ideal for assembling cabinet carcasses, kitchen and heating installations and many more applications. The efficient brushless motor gives 15% more runtime than the previous generation. The drill features a 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials. The 25500 BPM hammer mechanism for efficient masonry drilling. Supplied with belt hook, 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, DCB112 charger and TSTAK compatible kitbox. The new 12V tools and batteries are 100% compatible with your existing 10.8V products.
12V 2x2.0Ah XR Brushless Sub-Compact Hammer Drill Kit Features:
- New 12V tools and batteries are 100% compatible with your existing 10.8V products
- 38.5mm shorter than previous generation
- Bright LED light on tool foot for high visibility in low light situations
- New state of charge battery pack allows users to quickly check battery level
- Efficient brushless motor gives 15% more runtime than previous generation
- Only 1kg (tool only) for ultimate portability and ease of use
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- 25500 BPM hammer mechanism for efficient masonry drilling
- 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
- Power Output (UWO): 250 UWO
- No Load Speed (rpm): 0-425/0-1500
- Impact Rate (bpm): 25500 bpm
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-10mm
- Max Torque (Nm): Hard 57.5 Nm Soft 25.5Nm
- Max Drilling Wood (mm): 20
- Max Drilling Metal (mm): 10
- Weight Bare (Kg): 1Kg
What is included:
- 1 x belt hook
- 2 x 2Ah batteries
- 1 x 12/18V XR 2A Charger (DCB112)
- 1 x TSTAK compatible kitbox
If you have any issues with any products received from Toolden, please contact us soon as possible. We will try our best to resolve any issues you have or direct you to the right people.
Toolden are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland address for orders over the value of £50.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available on our Order Tracking page.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers.
All UK mainland customers should expect to receive their orders no longer than 5 working days after their order is placed. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter. Please allow extended time for European deliveries.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error and arrange for collection at a time convenient to yourself.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please enusre you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.
All tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved.
If your order has been delivered damaged, is unwanted or you've ordered the wrong item:
- Please head to our self service returns centre - returns.toolden.co.uk
- If you do not contact us within 14 days of purchase, we will direct you to the manufacturers guideliens.
If your item becomes faulty
Under guidelines set to us by manufacturers, we will advise you of the nearest repiar agent which is free of charge under your manufacturer's warranty - please remember to register your item on the manufacturer's website for the additional 2 years warranty. Please also see our Warranty section on the website for futher information. We do not accept returns of damaged or faulty items regardless of timescale. These will always need to be taken to an authorised repair agent or the manufacturer.
Please note that any items returned that have been altered, modified, defaced or undergone heavy usgae may not be eligible for a full refund or replacement.
Please allow a maximum of four days to a week for your refund to process. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency.
If you need to return an item, please go log-in to your account and go to the 'Completed' section of your account page. This will show all completed orders and from here, you will be able to select the option for return and complete the form.
Please see the Royal Mail shipping restrictions to best select the option for return and complete the form.